For the majority of women, part of the morning and evening routines involve a skincare regimen of applying creams, moisturizers, tonics, lotions, and such. To fight the signs of aging, and to maintain youthful looks and beautiful skin! But how many women consider what is in the products they’re using?
Some women probably don’t understand that what they are putting on their skin may actually be undermining what they want to prevent to start with. The truth is the average woman puts twelve products on her skin daily, most of which maintain harmful chemical compounds. Nonsense! But true health and true beauty have an outer component, which is why we require protection from environmental insults like solar radiation, pollutants in our environment and the drying effects of air… The simple fact is, you simply can’t have a healthy body if your skin is not healthy. And your skin can not be healthy if you’re subjecting it to poisonous substances which are ultimately absorbed into your body.”
How do they combat environmental pollutants, the impact of solar power, and the drying effects of air? How can they be sure that they are using the best products in their skin so they can be healthy inside and outside?
1. Be aware of what is in skincare products. Use products which are all natural as far as possible.
2. Search for products that contain Dermal Surface Renewal Technology. DSR smoothes away present signs of aging like laugh lines, crows feet, and dullness.
3. Regenisomes penetrate the skin to speed cell renewal after sunlight exposure. They also use the light of photosomes to reverse sun damage, and have ultrasomes to renew skin while sleeping.
4. Both of these vitamins protect the skin from premature aging caused by sunlight, pollution, and other ecological elements. They also offer advanced nutrition to the skin to keep it appearing smooth and firm.
5. Parabens are synthetic chemical compounds which are commonly used in personal care products like shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products, make-up, facial masks, skin lotions and creams, and deodorants. They are also typically found in baby lotions, shampoos, and other personal care products for babies and kids. Additionally, parabens are in many foods and pharmaceutical products. Researchers are beginning to find parabens in benign and malignant human breast tumors. Though some studies have challenged their toxicity in several products and question their long term impact on people, using products that are paraben free can eliminate the possibility of exposure to this chemical compound.
6. Drink loads of water! Water hydrates hair and skin in addition to flushes toxins from the body.
7. Limit stress or learn how to manage it effectively. Stress is harmful both emotionally and physically. Find that stress reliever activity that works best and use it on a daily basis!
Follow the above 7 tips to true beauty and wellness.